In which class do we need to register our trademark if we run a hotel?

Photo of Jan Buza

Written by Jan Buza

Co-founder of Trama

If you run a hotel, you will most likely need Class 43. This class covers services related to temporary accommodation and the provision of food and drinks.

You can choose different subclasses from Class 43, such as:

  • Hotel restaurant services
  • Arranging of meals in hotels
  • Restaurant services provided by hotels
  • Hotels, hostels and boarding houses, holiday and tourist accommodation
  • Hotel services
  • Hotel information
  • Hotel reservations

In case you also sell goods or provide other services not related to hotels, you can choose an additional class.

Advice icon

Haven't found what you are looking for?

Our team of experienced trademark attorneys is here to help you! Simply send us an email outlining your request and we'll be happy to assist you.