How many classes of goods and services should I register for if I'm running a SaaS business?

Photo of Jan Buza

Written by Jan Buza

Co-founder of Trama

If you're running a SaaS business, you probably want to consider Class 42, which covers IT-related services. Additional classes might be required depending on the service you are offering. For example, if you provide financial services, you can consider adding Class 36 to your application.

If you have trouble selecting your classes, you can try our Class Assist. We also offer a free lawyer's check, where our lawyers provide class recommendations based on your business description.

Advice icon

Haven't found what you are looking for?

Our team of experienced trademark attorneys is here to help you! Simply send us an email outlining your request and we'll be happy to assist you.