Is there a category in which I can register a trademark for our accounting firm?

Photo of Tomas Orsula

Written by Tomas Orsula

Senior Trademark Attorney

If you run an accounting firm, the most fitting class for you is Class 35, which covers accounting services. Once you select Class 35 and specify what kind of accounting services you provide, for example, administrative accounting, cost accounting, cost management accounting, etc.

In case you offer tax advice or tax planning (not accounting), you should select Class 36 instead.

If your company offers a variety of services, you can always choose multiple classes so that all of your services are covered. Please keep in mind that the more classes you choose, the higher the price of the application.

Advice icon

Haven't found what you are looking for?

Our team of experienced trademark attorneys is here to help you! Simply send us an email outlining your request and we'll be happy to assist you.