I have received a trademark office action due to the use of cannabis. What should I do?

Photo of Jan Buza

Written by Jan Buza

Co-founder of Trama

If you've received a US trademark office action related to the use of cannabis, your chances depend on your goods and the exact issue mentioned in the office action. One of the solutions might involve proving your goods contain less than a lawful amount of THC and, therefore, comply with laws.

For this type of office action, it's highly advisable to consult a trademark attorney who has dealt with a CSA refusal in the past.

Advice icon

Haven't found what you are looking for?

Our team of experienced trademark attorneys is here to help you! Simply send us an email outlining your request and we'll be happy to assist you.